ikebana and life in japan

a blog about ikebana and life in japan

10/18/13

Fall Ikebana in a Vase

Fall is in the air here -- my favorite time of the year. I always look forward to the fall foliage and the color explosion that goes on everywhere you look. Iwate has some of the most beautiful fall foliage that I have ever experienced.

This week, I did an arrangement to help bring the fall feeling indoors. I used some Rosa multiflora (Japanese rose hip) and some yellow chrysanthemums. It is a very simple arrangement and invokes a cool fall breeze on a beautiful fall day. I hope you enjoy the arrangement!


Heika with Rosa multiflora and chrysanthemum


As always, feel free to leave a comment below and share this post with others!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.